BrokenIdeasCompanyBrokenIdeasCompany

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Splicktopia Episode 1 Splicktopia Episode 1

Extremely hilarious. It has a very zany feeling to it, the art is somewhat sleazy but it fits the writing and the humor and I found myself laughing through the short. The characters has a certain charm to themselves, I must say. I would definitely say that this has the potential of being a very entertaining series.

To conclusion, it's very well done. Why I don't give this full pot is because the art is lazy in some parts and the voice acting becomes muddy at various bits in the short. But what the hell, it's funny as fuck. I want more of it. 8/10

Bletchit responds:

I'm really glad that you found it as funny as you did. I don't have any defense for the lazy art that might show up in some parts, that's just my general lack of competence in this kind of things, but it really makes it all worth it to know that it made some people laugh. Thanks!

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Very well done.

It's a funny short film whilst it captures the spirit of internet chats perfectly. However, I would like if you could develop the character of Edith further? Very good job anyway, voice acting is forgivable

Resurrection of a Clown Resurrection of a Clown

Great madness tribute!

I liked the your style, surreal and dark. The music was pretty fitting and i liked the
twist at the end. Keep the good work up!

The Interview Codex The Interview Codex

This is incredibly well done, I must say. It's very interesting to read interviews from various celebrities and members of Newgrounds, and the chosen text font is very pleasing to read. I don't think I need to say more, as most of the thinkable features are already existing, thus it doesn't need any neccessary improvement. Except for maybe a scrolling bar... however, I give this full score for the great work you've done on this.

deathink responds:

I just added the scroll bar :)

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

A good anti-SOPA message.

What amazes me so much is that you've succeeded in making a minimalistic post with so little content, yet the message is powerful enough to be appreciated by the community of NG as this bugger of a law is a screw-up. Fuck the SOPA, and long live Newgrounds.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

PD rocks!!!

Make a sequel to this game, it's worth it.
Smooth controls, Nice graphics, Good music,
Keep it up

I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus

A awesome punk\rock song.

The reason to why i doesn't give it 10 of 10 is because the lyrics is a little bit too...
explicit. Anyway, This is a song that is easy to remember and it's a funny one so i
hope you don't take this review too seriously, i still likes all of your songs(even the
remixes) so i wish you good luck in further songs!

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha thanks and yeah this song is pretty explicit lol

Midnight - C0de Zer0 Midnight - C0de Zer0

Good techno song

Great, but not awesome. It's a good song of what i think, so keep it up!

Don't Give a Damn Don't Give a Damn

Funny!!!

funny even if it sounds in the background:"drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!"

Swedish Humour Swedish Humour

Nice picture...

...but i don't think the title fits very well.
Why?
Because I'm a swede, and yet it's far from anything of Swedish humour(I just wanted to point that out, no hate plz!)
Oh and just one last thing, RAWRRR, good-looking! (ROFLMAO)

BizarroJoe responds:

... But this is the only swedish humour I know and I care!
Haha, thank you for the comment, mate. Show the love for Rock-Candy, too.